And is that, who has not had an unforeseen at the end of the month that has disrupted all the plans? Creditoriola has come to solve this type of problem and offers those who need it microcredits and credit lines both short and medium term. Also, with some pretty good conditions. Do you need to know more? Keep reading because I analyzed the loans Creditoriola in detail.
What is Creditoriola?
Well, Creditoriola is the way to borrow quickly and easily. Only after a small registration. It is the way to have help for those times when we need a little boost in our monthly accounts.
As we said, it is a way of being able to ‘overcome’ those expenses that appear unexpectedly. Some broken glasses, a cell phone that stops working, a water leak in the bathroom, a blow to the car … Come on, those things that are far from our power.
In addition, you should know that your main objective is that it is not complicated to borrow. That is to say, that you forget the paperwork of the bank and you can ask for it calmly by Internet.
They have two plans to choose from: a mini credit or a line of credit. Thanks to its transparency you will know at all times what it is that you have to pay, the conditions that they put you and the terms between which you can choose.
How to request a loan in Creditoriola?
Well, considering that we have commented throughout the post that is very easy, you can imagine that you will have it in very few steps. The first thing you have to think about is what you want, if a line of credit or a mini credit.
In the case of the mini credit, you can see how, through a calculator, you can choose what is the amount you want and the terms between which you can choose. In fact, the first loan (without exceeding 300 euros) can have it without interest.
Do you want a line of credit? You choose the amount you want and, after a very fast process, they will tell you in less than 15 minutes, whether they give it to you or not.
You should know that the form will ask for your full name, the ID, the date you were born, the mobile phone, the bank account to make the deposit and the mobile phone to ensure your identity. That’s it, that’s all. With these data you will know or not if you have your loan.
How does Creditoriola work?
The first thing you should know is that Creditoriola has excellent professionals linked to the world of banking who will be in charge of helping you at all times in any doubts you may have. In addition, the conditions are among the best in the market. In fact, you will see how the interests are not at all exorbitant and that, even if you are already a customer, you can have up to 40% discount.
You also have to be clear that for them transparency is fundamental and that is why, at all times, you are clear about what you are going to pay for interest, the terms and what happens if you do not return it.
Why do you have to choose Creditoriola.com? Advantages and disadvantages
Among the advantages of Crediteriola are these:
- It is very easy to borrow your loan.
- The process is very simple. You register, you put your data and ready.
- You receive the money within 24 hours.
- You have both telephone and online attention for any questions you may have.
- It is a very transparent process. At all times you know each of the data. There is no small print.
- Their interests are among the lowest in the market.
- It is totally safe. In fact, they are members of the Spanish Association of Microloans.
Do you have disadvantages?
- You must be clear that in these types of companies the ideal is small quantities. More than anything because, if you ask for large numbers, it is likely that you will pay much more to do with your bank. Even so, for micro credits, it’s great.
To be able to request a loan in Creditoriola you must meet these requirements:
- You must be between 21 and 65 years old.
- Have monthly income that can be shown through payroll or pension.
- Do not find yourself on any kind of delinquency list.
How are the loans repaid?
You can do it in three ways:
- With credit card. If you have provided a card number, it will be charged directly here.
- Wire transfer. You can make the transfer every month through the customer area through a transfarencia.
- Direct debit. You can give your account number to be able to request that it be deducted directly from your bank every month.