Having a small amount of money urgently and not having it, can be quite traumatic. A fairly simple solution is to go to loan companies such as Prestimoto, which in Spain is growing very quickly, especially due to the simplicity of the loan request process.
For many, Prestimoto is one of the best companies that offers bespoke microloans, especially for its customer service. In this post I will try to analyze the characteristics and the way of operating of this company.
What is Prestimoto?
The first thing you should be clear about is that it is a 100% secure company. That is, you will receive the money in your account, yes or yes, once the microcredit is accepted. It is a relatively young company but it has the good valuations of those who have already asked for it.
What’s more, it sure is great for you in cases of economic urgency and response to an unforeseen event. Also, as we told you, it is quite fast and it is very easy to ask for the microcredit. One of the best loan companies that exists.
What does Prestimoto offer?
In spite of not being the oldest company that exists, the certain thing is that it has entered with much force within the market of the fast and easy loans. And, as you can imagine, the monetary contingencies do not wait and therefore, it is essential that it be an emergency service.
Of course, you should know that services do them only online. That is to say, it does not have attention in physical premises to which you can go.
Among the most important features of Prestimoto are these:
- A minimum amount of 20 euros. You can ask for credits from this tiny amount.
- You have a maximum amount of 1000 euros. You should know that it is the maximum amount that a company that is dedicated to microcredits can offer. So, goal fulfilled.
- You have a maximum return period of 21 days. That is, you have up to that limit to be able to return the money ordered.
- Minimum return period of 7 days. If in 7 days you can collect the money, you can return it without problems.
- Immediate response and money in the account in 4 minutes.
How to request a microcredit in Prestimoto?
To be able to request a microcredit you must follow these steps:
- You have to create an account on your website. You only need your most basic data.
- Decide how much money you want, in what term to return it and how to pay it.
- You receive an immediate response. You should know that they normally accept 90% of the credits.
- You will receive an SMS with the confirmation of your loan as a contract signature.
Why do you have to choose Prestimoto? Pros and cons
Among the advantages of Prestimoto are these:
- The fact of being able to request mini-credits from 20 euros can save important contingencies.
- It is one of the microcredit companies that offers the highest monetary limit.
- In just 4 minutes you can have the money in the account.
- You do not need a payroll or endorsement to request your mini credit.
Among the disadvantages of Prestimoto are these:
- The first loan has a limit of 150 euros. It is the entity’s way of being able to trust you.
- The first credit is not free. That is, it has interests like the rest.
- You only have 21 days to return the credit. Normally in the rest of companies of this type they give you 30 days.
Requirements of Prestimoto
- The minimum age is 21 years and, the best thing is, there is no maximum age. Anyone can ask for the credit.
- You do not need a payroll or endorsement. Of course, you do need a regular income but they do not have to be payroll.
- The person can be registered in Financial Credit Institutions. No problem.
- Both self-employed and pensioners are admitted.
- They can also be unemployed.
- You must be a physical person to be able to ask for it.
- You must have ID and bank account.
- You need to register on the platform.
- You have to have an active phone number.
How are credits returned on Prestimoto?
As we have already mentioned, one of the disadvantages is that you only have 21 days to return your credit. Even so, you have ease when it comes to returning it and you can do it in these ways:
- You can return it by bank transfer within the stipulated time of return.
- By payment with a bank card.
- From any bank with a coupon offered by the company itself.